Voluntary / Paid Job Opportunity and Low-Cost Supervision for Trainee, Newly Qualified and Experienced Psychotherapists and Counsellors
Are you interested in receiving professional, low-cost supervision to guide and support you in your client work?
Time to Heal Ltd is offering qualified and unqualified therapists and counsellors the opportunity to join our team providing low-cost counselling and psychotherapy, whilst receiving structured guidance and support through supervision. You will have the chance to expand your clinical experience, gain client hours towards accreditation and to practice and improve your skills as a practitioner, all whilst helping those who really need therapy, but might otherwise be unable to afford it.
Sessions may take place via telephone or video call from your own home at times that suit you. The role also includes optional access to working from the Time to Heal therapy room in Romford (RM1), once the national lockdown restrictions have lifted.
Qualified practitioners can:
- Earn £30 per session as an Affiliate Practitioner
- Take advantage of compassionate, professional, creative supervision sessions, designed to support you in your work with your clients
- Enjoy a discounted supervision rate, both for your work with Time to Heal clients, as well as your own private client work. (£25 per session for Time to Heal client work / £35 per session for external client work)
- Receive free advertising on the Time to Heal website as an Affiliate Practitioner
Trainee practitioners can:
- Gain volunteer experience with us as a volunteer therapist
- Receive discounted, compassionate, professional, creative supervision sessions, designed to support you in your work with clients (£20 per individual session/ £10 per group session)
If you wish to apply to either of these positions, please email your CV to email@example.com, with the subject header: ‘Affiliate Therapist Role’.
Discounted supervision is also available to all therapists for their private client work, even if you do not become an Affiliate Practitioner with Time to Heal.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities and you would like to get involved or ask any questions, please email us directly or use our contact form.